Reminder: EUDAT Research Data Management Summer School
From 3 - 7 July 2017, EUDAT is organizing a Summer School in Heraklion, Crete.
The school is hosted by ISL and FORTH and aims to introduce early-career researchers to the principles and tools needed for careers in data science and data management, and is applicable to those working with big data, as well as researchers from less data-intensive communities.
The summer school will be a unique occasion for early-career data scientists and data managers interested in furthering their careers in data management, data science and digital presercation.
The draft programme is now available and covers the topics of:
- The Research Data Lifecycle
- The FAIR Data Concept
- Writing a Data Management Plan
- The EUDAT Service Suite Overview
- High Performance Computing (HPC) Programming Models
- Using the EGI Federated Cloud for Data Analysis
- Linking HPC to Data Management
- Open Data and Cross-disciplinary Research
- Long Term Data Curation
For application and detailed information, please visit