Procurement Project HPC B1 (Betzy)
- Publication of the Competition: Q4 2018
- Procurement Process: Q4 2018 – Q1 2019
- Installation and Commissioning: Q4 2019
The B1 procurement consists of three synthetic benchmarks to verify mandatory requirements. Although it contains open source software only, it must be downloaded from this site to ensure the very same version is used by all vendors.
- Intel(R) MPI benchmark (ZIP archive)
- IOR and mdtest benchmarks (ZIP archive)
- IOR benchmark input file (ASCII text file)
In addition, four application benchmarks are used for evaluation of the tender:
- Bifrost (compressed tar archive)
- the README file is the only change between v.1.1 and v.1.1.1
- NorESM (compressed tar archive)
- LSDalton (compressed tar archive)
- MGLET (compressed tar archive)
Suppliers need to contact the customer through Visma TendSign for access. A one-time link to set username and password will then be received by email. Please ignore the advice to log into sigma2.no/user. Navigate directly to this page and click on items to download. You will then be asked for your username and password. Only one account per supplier will be provided.
Because of the size of the archive (83 GB), downloads of NorESM using popular browsers often fail. If you experience download problems with NorESM, please contact us via Visma TendSign for a password free download link.
3028568b40f5b1764fddeab02de1d7fa noresm-dev-bm.tgz ed40b565a1aa7b0b11bede1a335f8863 Bifrost_bench_v1.1.1.tgz ae69cce357e677b06f52164e04b5a328 lsdalton.tgz 0d43a76c0a29c7fd9ccec7ba581fef45 Sigma2-mglet-benchmark.tgz