How to apply for resources
1. Go to the front page of MAS, at https://www.metacenter.no
2. Use the link titled "Admin login" to log in with Feide or OpenIdP
1. Use this option if you use Feide from your institution
2. If your institition do not have Feide, you can use OpenIdP to login. You need to register for an account in advance at https://idp.feide.no
Once logged in, use the top navigation and go to Projects - Applications.
If you need to apply for a new project, scroll further down on the page and find "New project".
Use the link "Apply for resources for new project" to go to the application forms.
1. This column shows the last period you have a valid application for.
2. If you have submitted a multi-period application, you can confirm the application for the next period via a simplified process using this button.
3. In case you have an allocation but need more quota in the current period, you can apply to extend the granted quota.
4. To submit a new application on an existing project, use "Apply to renew the application".