How to apply for resources
1. Go to the front page of MAS, at https://www.metacenter.no
2. Use the link titeled "Admin login" to log in with Feide or OpenIdP
1. Use this option if you use Feide from your institution
2. If your institition do not have Feide, you can use OpenIdP to login. You need to register for an account in advance at https://idp.feide.no
Once logged in, use the top navigation and go to Projects - Applications.
1. This field shows the last period with an allocation for your project.
2. Use "Renew app." to submit a regular application for resources.
3. If you already have an allocation for the current period, but need extra resources you can use this link.
If you need to apply for a new project, scroll further down on the page and find "New project".
Use the link "Apply for resources for new project" to go to the application forms.