Go to the user application page
1. Choose HPC if you need access to High Performance Computing resources.
2. Choose Storage if you need access to data storage facilities like NIRD and the Toolkit.
Provide the account details
Fill out your personalia, username (Use your existing one if you have one) and e-mail address. You must use an e-mail address related to your affiliation.
All fields with an asterisk (*) indicates that the information is required.
1. Provide your mobile phone number, including the country code. (i.e +471234567). Passwords are sent via SMS to this number.
2. Select your affiliated organization (Not the organization you are visiting)
3. Only select the resources you need access to. If the project doesn't have an active allocation on the selected resource, access will normally not be granted.
1. Enter the expected start- and end date of your account. This is the date you will be able to manage and use your user account.
2. If you have a Feide user at your institution, please provide the full username in this field (i.e email@example.com). Alternatively you can also provide your OpenIdP user if you have one (i.e firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you do not have Feide, you can create an OpenIdP-account.
- This is used to authenticate you in our web services like MAS, to administer your profile, project applications etc.
- This field is required if you are going to use the NIRD Toolkit, or be a project leader.
3. Check the box to acknowledge that you have verified the information in the form.
4. Click the "Send application" button to submit the user application for review.